1. Ever started playing a game compulsively? Like, playing it at every chance you get. If so, which game?
Ooooh ooooh FALLOUT 3 and NEW VEGAS. Also Pokemon. And Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot when I was little. I used to Bandicoot a lot.,
2. How difficult do you find it to come up with usernames?
For the last…five?…years, my username has just been my name!
3. Has anyone picked up a bad habit from you?
Oh god, probably.
4. What was the first site on the internet you regularly went on?
This was a really long time ago, but it was The Anime Web Turnpike. Don’t suppose anyone remembers it, do they?
5. What do you think is the weirdest fanfic you’ve ever read?
I don’t know, but I’m willing to bet it was a Star Wars one.
6. How easily do you fall asleep?
7. Do you watch/read/have an interest in something others consider weird?
I’m on tumblr! The fandom part! Ohhhh yes.
8. How often do you think you kake typos and how fussy are you over them?
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE and very
9. Flowers! Do you like them? Do you have a favorite?
Yes, and I’m quite fond of daffodils, because they look slightly weird and I can’t spell them
10. Do you ever find yourself in a strange mood for absolutely no reason?
I’m in one now!
In return I tag anyone who wants to do it (no please do it!) and here are your questions:
1. Jammie Dodgers or HobNobs?
2. What was your first fandom?
3. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would you have?
4. If you had to choose between your DVD collection and your book collection, which one would you pick?
5. Who’s your favourite superhero?
6. What’s your favourite Disney film?
7. You enter a talent show, what do you do?
8. If you could only pick one thing from your wardrobe to keep, what would it be?
9. What was your favourite school subject?
10. Do you swear in front of your parents?
If that graphic doesn’t get many notes I will be actually mildly annoyed, because I think I got Ribena in my mother-in-law’s scanner making the wine stains
y’know, some of the ground rules for behavior on tumblr make me squint
don’t give people your true name or they will be able to control you
stories are an acceptable form of payment
the inhabitants hide their real forms behind glamours and avatars
the longer you play here, the harder it is to leave
I should talk about Fallout New Vegas, I really love Fallout New Vegas.
But not just in terms of gameplay, in terms of representation? Because they have characters of all sexualities in there and (as far as I can tell) all their storylines/quests are dealt with really well. And they’re varied! You’ve got Arcade who’s really casual about his sexuality, and Veronica who was forbidden from dating another woman, and Cass who it’s pretty heavily implied is bisexual, and Betsy’s story which I think was handled really well for a game that’s usually pretty unsubtle.
So…I’m really pretty fond of the whole thing. Hey! An apocalyptic future that’s not all straight white people!
“But which was destroyed, the master or the apprentice?”
Oh, that’s so cool! :D